The theme of April's Ipsy bag was Pretty In Pink.
- Pink & White Make Up Bag
- Sation Nail Polish in Love At First Byte
- Sexy Hair Soy Renewal
- Two Cosmetics Duo Eye Shadow in Heartache
- Be A Bombshell Blush in Sweet Cheeks
I didn't like:
- Sation Nail Polish in Love At First Byte: This polish was sheer (not my thing) and just kind of made my finger tips look like they were burned.
I was indifferent about:
- Pink & White Make Up Bag: It's functional.
- Sexy Hair Soy Renewal: I don't totally know that I get it. The directions say to use it on wet hair to make it blow dry faster or on dry hair to tame frizz. It made my hair feel nice enough. The bottle was super hard to squeeze.
- Two Cosmetics Duo Eye Shadow in Heartache: It's nice, but a little on the muted side for my normal taste. Typically if I go for pink shadow, I go with super bright pink like Sugarpill's Dollipop. It was nice, though, I wore it to work.
I really liked:
- Be A Bombshell Blush in Sweet Cheeks: At first I was like... it's a pink blush. To go with the other 10 pink blushes I have. But then I tried it and it's beautiful! There is a nice shimmer to it and it's a nice contrast to all the mattes that I have.
Even though I'm off to a sucktastic first couple of months of reviewing, I really like Ipsy so far. The matchy matchy sets are kind of growing on me.